InventoryGames is a premium plugin sold on Spigot. You can purchase it here for $5.
InventoryGames is a plugin with a goal to allow players to play different games inside their inventory screen. Right now only one game is supported 2048. I will be updating this plugin frequently with bug fixes (if any are reported) and new features, and eventually other games.
- Ability to play 2048 in Minecraft.
- Highscores are saved in a database.
- Notification when you get a highscore.
- Leaderboards stored in a databases.
- Title Support (using TitleAPI)
Video Demonstration & Installation
You can purchase a copy of InventoryGames through Spigot. Currently the plugin costs $5, but the price may increase as I implement more features in the future. Click this link to go to the page. From there either login or make a SpigotMC account and you will then be able to purchase the resource over PayPal.